Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bratz Kidz Collection

At the beginning of the year I decided to pick up a couple of toys on clearance that my nieces and nephews could play with when they come over. They had some My Scene Barbies, Bratz, and Bratz Kidz at Kmart so I took them home with me. Unfortunately buying the Bratz Kidz "to play with" turned into collecting them. (Like I need something else to collect.) Anyway, I thought I would start with a picture guide to the dolls. I am missing some and probably have some information wrong so feel free to help me get it correct. Most of it came from Wikipedia and since anyone can write one of those pages, I know I am likely to have incorrect information. I would really like to have this in the order everything came out too. If anyone has pictures of the dolls I am missing that they would like to give me permission to use until I get the doll myself, that would be great.

1st Edition:

Cloe
Jade
Sasha
Yasmin
Super Secret Lipgloss Laundromat with Cloe

RC Motor Scooter with Yasmin

Ice Champions Cloe (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Forever Diamondz (Target Exclusive)
Cloe

Yasmin

Sisterz:

Kiana & Lilani

Sleepover Adventure:

Cloe

Meygan
Sasha
Yasmin
Super Secret Lotion Making Bathroom with Phoebe
Super Secret Manicure Bedroom with Dana

2nd Edition

Cloe
Jade
Sasha
Yasmin

Magic Hair Dana (Target Exclusive)


Summer Vacation:

Cloe
Jade
Sasha
Yasmin
Super Secret Water Park with Caryln (Did they really make this?)

Horseback Fun:

Cloe
Dana
Sasha
Yasmin
Yasmin & Pixie (Toys R Us Exclusive)
Cassidy
Honey
Jubilee
Jumper

Morgan
Piper
Sapphire

Fashion Pixiez Liliani (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Pampered Pupz Yasmin (Walmart Exclusive)

Adventure Girlz Cloe (Kmart Exclusive)

Birthday (Walmart Exclusive):
Cloe
Yasmin
Kidz Boyz 1st Edition:
Cameron

Koby
Dylan
Eitan

School:
Cloe
Meygan
Sasha
Yasmin
Super Secret School Bus with Lilani

3rd Edition:

Cloe
Jade
Sasha
Yasmin

Winter Vacation:
Cloe
Phoebe
Sasha
Yasmin

RC Vehicle with Dana
Super Secret Ice Cream Making Snow Lodge with Vinessa

Costume Party (Target Exclusive):

Cloe
Yasmin


Bratz the Movie Kidz (Sam's Club Exclusive):

Cloe
Yasmin

4th Edition (Snap-On):

Cloe
Sasha
Yasmin

Glam (Snap-On):

Cloe
Sasha
Yasmin

Nighty-Nite (Snap-On):

Cloe
Sasha
Yasmin

5th Edition (Snap-On):

Cloe

Sasha

Yasmin


Concert (Snap-On):

Cloe
Sasha
Yasmin
Concert Clubhouse with Katia



Dress Up (Snap-On):

Cloe

Sasha
Yasmin


Bratz World Familiez:

Cloe & Her Sister

Yasmin & Her Mom

Kidz Boyz 2nd Edition (Snap-On):
Cameron

Cade

Dylan

Fashions:

Cloe Fashion

Jade Fashion

Yasmin Fashion

Class!

Party Time
Princess!

Rodeo!
School Time
Sweetz Style!

Winter Time

COMING SOON

Wild Wild West:

Yasmin
Bellefire (Horse)

No comments: